Profile picture for user Susang
Barry and Susan (caregiver) S. Caregiver

Charger

Would like to donate some of my husbands equipment.  He went to rest with the Lord.

In reply to by Adrienne K.

Barry and Susan (caregiver) S.

I do still have the charger.  Hope your doing well.  How would I get this to you?  Would you like anything else?  I can send pictures.  Site care , shower bag,etc.
Susan. 605-381-4814

This is what I have to donate.

Profile picture for user debrakasson@gmail.com
Debra K.

So sorry for your loss🙏 God bless

Profile picture for user nyrealtr
Arlynn P.

I am so very sorry for your loss. Lots of hugs and love for you and your family. 

Profile picture for user Brainical
Wenn G.

Hello,  So kind of you to donate your equipment.  My friend has a heartmate 3  lvad and is in need of a charger if it is available.

regards,

wenn 916 385 2053

In reply to by Wenn G.

Barry and Susan (caregiver) S.

My husband had a heart made two I’m not sure if the charger is the same.

sMy husband had a heart made to I’m not sure if the charger is the same.

Susan

Profile picture for user slmoyer_1966
Shari M.

My husband is on his 2md LVAD, his first one failed this past October and now he has the Heart Mate 3, Would love a spare charger if still available. God Bless you and your family.

Profile picture for user tully
Ron T.

Would be interested in the wall unit, looking to have one at my work location. Email my daughter @ shalynetull0@gmail.com if available and she can work out details

Profile picture for user connie48
Connie D.

Susan I am so sorry for your loss. My son had his Lvad 2?weeks ago is doing good. We are only in need of a shoulder bag and some shirts.  So very kind of you to donate his things. Thank you

Profile picture for user goodwench1000

In reply to by Connie D.

Diane B.

Hi Connie

Not sure how old your son is but another less expensive option to shirts is UnderArmour padless football girdle with various pockets you can use. 1/3 of price of shirts. Come in youth, mens and larger sizes