Profile picture for user Wynne
Wynne C. VAD Coordinator

Preference in receiving care - in implanting centre vs local community

Hello VAD community, 

I'm a nurse from Vancouver B.C. Canada, and I'm hoping to get a sense from patients and caregivers, in terms of preference in receiving care (VAD or not VAD related), in the community versus back at the implanting hospital. My hope is that your input would help shape the future model of care provided for VAD patients.  If you can please take a few minutes to fill out the survey below (pls click on the link or use QR code), I would very much appreciate you feedback. Thank you in advanced for your input. 

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9RX5KHY

QR Code for the survey

Wynne C.

Hi everyone, I've had some responses come in already and I really appreciate those who have spent the time to contribute your experience and thoughts. There was mention about whether your experience in other countries' health care system would be relevant - I wanted ensure everyone that it absolutely does. 

Thank you very much VAD community and pls keep the responses coming!

Wynne C.

Thank you so much for your input so far, I'm still hoping for a few more responses. If you can spare 5 mins, pls do let me know your thoughts. Your contribution would greatly benefit future direction in care. Thank you!