Profile picture for user latoya_Roane
latoya R. Family Member

Breathing Problems With Lvad

My mother had her Lvad place on April 8, 2013. We have saw improvement in alot of areas that were failing before from her CHF. We are having a big big problem with her breathing. She has been placed on the breathing machine twice since the surgery. Now the doctors want to do a trach to help with the couching and mucus that keeps building in her lungs. I am scared. Has anyone had this problem before??? It seems like it's taking longer for her to recovery?? Worried daughters.

Profile picture for user dadm03
debbie d.

How is your mother doing? My father had his LVAD on Aug 28. They had to put in 'an additional' pump to 'help' the lvad work properly. Since the 2nd surgery 13 days ago, he is still on a ventilator, and still on dialysis. I'm hoping to hear that while your mothers recovery took some time, that she is doing better. Another worried daughter.

Profile picture for user Faith62
Pamela Y.

My Daughter had her Lvad in August and she is only 29yrs old, her heart failed from chemo, she has had breathing problems and is now in the hospital, she was doing good and just in the past week all of this started so we don't know. We can just pray and leave it in Gods hands.

Profile picture for user BeverlyDONIAS
BEVERLY D.

I was diagnosed of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) in 2009. After trying all possible options, in November, 2016 I started on COPD/Emphysema Herbal formula from NewLife Herbal Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my COPD lungs condition. I used the NewLife COPD Herbal formula for a total time period of 4 months, it totally reversed my COPD. I had a total decline of symptoms including difficulty breathing, dry cough, low energy, fatigue and others. Visit NewLife Clinic web-site ww w. newlifeherbalclinic. com. I am very pleased with this treatment. I breath very well now and exercise regularly, sometimes i totally forget i ever had COPD, I am thankful to nature, the medics failed. Share with friends!! Beverly Donias Nevada
Profile picture for user BeverlyDONIAS
BEVERLY D.

I was diagnosed of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) in 2009. After trying all possible options, in November, 2016 I started on COPD/Emphysema Herbal formula from NewLife Herbal Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my COPD lungs condition. I used the NewLife COPD Herbal formula for a total time period of 4 months, it totally reversed my COPD. I had a total decline of symptoms including difficulty breathing, dry cough, low energy, fatigue and others. Visit NewLife Clinic web-site ww w. newlifeherbalclinic. com. I am very pleased with this treatment. I breath very well now and exercise regularly, sometimes i totally forget i ever had COPD, I am thankful to nature, the medics failed. Share with friends!! Beverly Donias Nevada
Profile picture for user Rachel511
Reggie M.

My name is Reggie Manfred, I'm from United State GA. I was diagnosed of Emphysema (COPD) in 2018 and I have tried all possible means to get cured, i even visited pulmonologist but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Emphysema, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor via their website, he sent me the Emphysema herbal medicine through courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 5 weeks of usage, if you are suffering of this diseases you can as well Contact this great herbal doctor on their website at: http://solutionhealthherbalclinic.com