Profile picture for user mefritz2
Maryellen F. Caregiver

LVAD Equipment to give away

Hi. I have some LVAD equipment I would love to give away to anyone who needs it.

Thoratec Heart Mate Go Gear Battery Holster, 2 Shower Bags, one consolidated bag, right, Battery Holster, power module cable,

2 stabilization belts, white.  Please let me know and I will ship to you.  thanks

Maryellen

Profile picture for user fayecabs
Faye C.

Hello Miss Maryellen!

My father just came home from rehab with his new LVAD 2 days ago and we're interested in purchasing your equipment. My only question is whether they are compatible with the Heartmate 3. 

Thank you for your kindness.

In reply to by Faye C.

Maryellen F.

Hi Faye.    I would not charge you for any of these.  I am thankful that they will be used.  I just could not throw away knowing how valuable they are.   So let me know and we can talk about getting them to you.  I am in Florida.

Thanks.   Maryellen

Profile picture for user emt271159
Joshua C.

My grandfather is getting the LVAD Monday and we would have an interest in this equipment please contact me with details. Thank you 

In reply to by Joshua C.

Maryellen F.

Hi Joshua:   Thanks for your inquiry and if the first lady who contacted me does not want I will get back in touch with you.  I am in Florida. 

Thanks Maryellen

Profile picture for user Jillrn05
Jillian A Fitzgerald B.

Morning all, 

Just wanted to post, as a VAD coordinator. It's great to give away gear that you wear, HM II and III have the same wearable equipment. As far as the patient cable goes, and really all equipment, that is single patient use only and is only good with the power modules (not mobile power unit) and actually gets changed out every year. Good luck to everyone! 

In reply to by Jillian A Fitz…

Maryellen F.

Hi Ms. Fitzgerald!  Thanks sooo much for your information.   I was not sure how to answer because I did not find much out googling for this!!  Not a common thing I know though...... Thanks and I will talk to the people who answered.

Thanks again!   Maryellen

Profile picture for user Superjan6
Janice L.

Hi

My 20 year old daughter has a LVAD.  I would love for her to have an extra shower bag

Janice

Janice_lewis90@yahoo.com

Profile picture for user Superjan6
Janice L.

Hi

My 20 year old daughter has a LVAD.  I would love for her to have an extra shower bag

Janice

Janice_lewis90@yahoo.com

Profile picture for user jims.hunnydew.1968
Sue M.

My husband just started this process of getting ok'd for a LVAD.  I keep reading about a shower bag...So what is it?  And you can only shower once a week?  

Like I said....we're newbies...if he gets the go ahead...soon we'll be oldies!

Sue...Jim's hunnybunny.