Profile picture for user Debby61756
Debora L. Caregiver

Heartmate 3

Hi, my husband passed 10/8/20 he received his Vad 2/20.  I have all his equipment extra batteries, wall unit,,bags, vest, book, battery charger, drive line bandages n ect. Would like it to go to someone that can use it. Thx 

Profile picture for user Joanne W
Joanne W.

My son could use heartmate 3 batteries  and charger.   He has had  his heart mate 3 since 2015. Would gladly pay for shipping. jewwilbur@hotmail.com

here is my personal email address

Joanne Wilbur 

Joanne W.

My son could use heartmate 3 batteries  and charger.   He has had  his heart mate 3 since 2015. Would gladly pay for shipping. jewwilbur@hotmail.com

here is my personal email address

Joanne Wilbur 

Profile picture for user Boulady
Pam J.

I just want  to extend my condolences. I’m very sorry for your loss. 
~ Pam

Joanne W.

jewwilbur@hotmail.com . I would be very interested In heartmate 3. Batteries and charger and driveline kits. We are willing to pay shipping cost through FedEx.  If you box them they will pickup and deliver to me. At no cost to you.  They will do a call tag Thank you we are looking for extras my son has a LVAD since 2015.

Profile picture for user SWB
Stephen B.

Debora,  

I can't even imagine what you are going through, if I lost Darla, I would be .....

When you come out of your morning, as Darla and I travel we could use another set for her H3.  Email me at escapehoundjr@gmail.com if you might consider sharing with us.

Stephen Beer