Profile picture for user Cklymec
Candace K. Family Member

LVAD Tshirts to give

Hello,

I have 9 LVAD tshirts that I would like to donate.

7 are white 2 are black all size Mens XL. 

Please let me know if you or someone you know could really use them. I know they are pricey!

Profile picture for user mbenner55

In reply to by Angela S.

Michael B.

Candace,: I appreciate your offer and would love to have a couple (one or two) if you still have them to give. Summers in Arizona are so hot and I only have one to wear. I'll pay shipping if you wish. I'll  send you my address. My email is mbenner55@gmail.com

Michael B. 

Profile picture for user lilyja
Lily J.

Good morning,

I have a patient who is about to be discharged from the hospital with his HeartMate 3 who would love some shirts if they are still available. My number is 505-843-2879 or email is lily.jackman2@lovelace.com. Have a great day!

Profile picture for user Leah Hotchkiss
Leah H.

hello! i am a social worker for vad patients! any donations would be great, as the equipment we are able to provide now is very uncomfortable for most patients

email - leah.hotchkiss@nortonhealthcare.org

Profile picture for user juan2516
juan m.

My name is Juan I'm interested in the LVAD shirts i live in New Jersey if they are still available please contact me. My number is 732-312-8501 thank you

Profile picture for user Lilyk528
Cindy G.

If you have one or two available, my husband would be interested. I can be reached at glenn76c@ gmail.com. Thank you. Cindy Glenn

Profile picture for user Cklymec
Candace K.

I think I’ve replied to everyone on this thread thus far. I’ll reach out to you soon. So happy to be able to help. And if we find anymore I will let you know! 

Profile picture for user mhoffing
Irving Mark H.

When I got home from the hospital Oct 1 2021, I was searching for ways to hold my equipment.  I got some closeout military type jackets on close out that have 3 large pockets and work well for the equipment.  I also found on Walmart.com some fishing vests for about $20, which are better for warmer weather and they are my favorite attire now.

Profile picture for user kath3970
Kathleen N.

Hi id love a few for my hubby he got his lvad 11/09/21 still trying too figure out what works best for him thank you