Profile picture for user Patty F
Patricia F. Family Member

LVAD Weekly Change Kits

Hello... I have 9 Centurion Driveline Management System Kits. Part number DT17415. If you can use these please let me know; no charge, of course. I also have a few extra foley anchors. Just cleaning out supplies we no longer need.

Profile picture for user shohfiish
Sharon S.

If you have any of the change kiits available I would be interested in them for my husband. My email is ts.shohfi@gmail.com. Of course I’ll pay for shipping.

Profile picture for user Karman McLeod
Karman M.

This post may irritate some but I feel I need to post this. It drives me crazy people talk about getting there gift. What the heck is the LVAD. Didn’t that save your life. I’ve seen way to many people over the last 4 years that I’ve had my LVAD,  that are no longer here after they received there gift 💝  They were people all of them doing so great with there Lvads that after transplant they never made it back. I’m so committed to my LVAD. No one will ever talk me out of removing it. I also like the fact that technology is always looking to make the system smaller, maybe even concealed inside. A part breaks you take a new one off the shelf anyways I’m jus saying cause I just lost another LVAD friend to a heart transplant that I will never get to talk to again. Gift….. not to sure about that